PaxLair, Felucca, Chesapeake (PaxLair Times) – May 15, 2005 – by Winfield – PaxLair cartographers surveyed the area around PaxLair and penned what they found to a map. PaxLair is near the Compassion Shrine while Dragons Watch is near the Sacrifice Shrine. Both towns are allied.
The cartographers looked at the PaxLair area in some detail.
They described areas follows:
- South Meadow – main portion of PaxLair buildings, including the Twin Towers.
- East Meadow – paladins protect PaxLair from the orcs, with the Kaar Barashalu Orc Fort nearby. This was also an area with its forest that were contested by the evil Lord McManus against PaxLair.
- Central Meadow – north of the Twin Towers between two forests.
- North Meadow – further north with friends of PaxLair and a few citizens.
- West Coast – more friends of PaxLair and a perfect place for a PaxLair Port.
- Road – a dirt road to the south of PaxLair where travelers see signs pointing inward to PaxLair.
- River – to the east with a bridge headed towards the Compassion Shrine with good fishing spots.
- Mountains – to the south with plenty of mine-able ore.
- Chaos Shrine (not on the map) – further southwest where evil tends to gather.
- Dungeon Wrong (not on the map) – further to the north inside a great mountain where many creatures dwell.